This is a great choice for date lovers as the rich juicy flavour of the date is the main taste, with a compliment of chocolate and nuts.
Vegan. Gluten-Free. Kosher.
We only use simple natural ingredients. No preservatives, added sugars, or GMO's. We hand make every single Palm Bite in our kitchen in Mississauga, Ontario to ensure quality, taste, and presentation meet our high standards because you deserve the best.
500g Box contains 20-24 Bites
Ingredients: Almonds, Hazelnuts, All Natural Crunchy Peanut Butter, Peanuts, Pistachios, Medjool Dates, Organic dark chocolate (organic cocoa butter, organic cocoa mass, organic cane sugar)
Made & Packaged in our facility in Mississauga.
- High in fibre, which can benefit your digestive health and controlling your blood sugar levels. The high fibre in dates may even be used to ease constipation, and help you feel fuller for longer.
- High in potassium, which is one of the seven sessional macro minerals that the human body requires. Potassium reduces the risk of stroke, lowers blood pressure, and supports bone strength and muscle strength.
- High in vitamins such as calcium, magnesium, manganese, and iron.
- Rich in antioxidants such as polyphenols which can help reduce inflammation, promote heart health, and protect your cells from free radicals.
- Great source of energy because of their natural sugars, yet they have a low glycemic index which means they do not cause a significant spike in blood sugar, and therefore are safe even for individuals with diabetes.
- Antioxidants. Dark chocolate is rich in antioxidants such as flavanols and polyphenols, which help to neutralize free radicals in the body and prevent oxidative stress. Cool right?
- Reduce Risk of Heart Disease. Studies have shown that the flavanols found in dark chocolate caused a drastic reduction in heart disease risk.
- Lowers Blood Pressure. Many studies have shown that dark chocolate can improve blood flow and cause a decrease in blood pressure.
- Nutrient Rich. Dark chocolate contains soluble fibre and minerals including iron, manganese, copper and magnesium.
- Lowers Cholesterol. Dark chocolate has been shown to lower LDL cholesterol levels, while increasing HDL levels (known as 'good cholesterol'), which overall can improve risk factors for heart disease.
- Anti-Inflammatory. The chemicals found in dark chocolate help to reduce inflammation causing pain.
Hazelnuts: Contain folate and heart-healthy monounsaturated fats. Good source of protein, fiber, and iron.
Pistachios: Excellent source of protein, fiber, and iron. Low in carbohydrates. High in vitamin E, a powerful heart-healthy antioxidant.
Almonds: Good source of protein, fiber, iron, and calcium. No sodium, no cholesterol. High in monounsaturated fats, which help lower the risk of cardiovascular diseases
Peanuts: Excellent source of protein, fiber, iron, and folate. Contains vitamin E and resveratrol; antioxidants that help prevent cardiovascular diseases.
Walnuts: Packed with omega-3 fatty acids.High in heart-healthy monounsaturated fats. Excellent source of protein, fiber, and iron.